Monday, 22 March 2010

Janet finds the solution to un-housetrained pets

My auntie Janet sent me this clipping of a fabulous gadget she came across to keep pets off beds and sofas (‘but maybe it’s a bit late for you’, she added in her letter).

What I most love about it is how the little dog in the picture is leaping off the sofa as if several thousand volts have just been shot through him ('A jolly good idea,' I can hear Janet saying). The ‘loud tone’ must loud indeed.

A possible drawback of this gadget is that, if you live in a home that’s already replete with loud sounds (those from my variety of neighbours; and of course my dogs themselves, for whom barking is a joy and a delight), the ‘loud tone’ emitted by this gadget could be enough to send you over the edge.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Muriel said...

Email from Ronaldo (who donated the sofa that Balu has eaten): 'Yes, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late to save a certain sofa!' Sorry, Ronaldo!